A simple yet elegant choker necklace made with a single sand dollar pearl as a focal point with faceted rondelle crystal beads in aqua (blue/green). The Pearl is a natural pearl.
- Necklaces come with matching ear rings in a separate listing.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.
Pearls are one of the earliest gemstones found by prehistoric peoples, most likely along the coastline of India. They've been used for personal adornment and coveted by humans throughout the globe for hundreds of thousands of years. Western cultures speak of "pearls of great price" and that "the acquisition of wisdom is above that of pearls." Pearls are the gemstone for the western Zodiac sign Cancer, the month of June, and the third wedding anniversary.