Lapis nuggets and agate gemstone beads with accented silver plated beads come together to form this unique stretch bracelet. These cube-shaped beads with rounded edges feature intense streaks of blue color flecked with golden sparkles.
- The bracelet measures 7.5"
- Matching necklace available and sold separately.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
Agate gets its name from the Achates River in present Sicily. It was where the stone was discovered by a Greek naturalist sometime between 400 and 300 B.C. In its natural form, agate--especially South American agate--is often grey. Agate is the birthstone for the zodiac sign of Gemini, but is not a traditional birthstone for a birth month. Blue is associated with truth, loyalty and reliability.
Lapis lazuli is one of the oldest opaque gemstones in history--more than 6,500 years! This deep blue stone includes tiny flecks of mica, like a night sky full of stars. Its most well-known source is deep in the mountains of modern Afghanistan. Beloved by the ancient Egyptians, Babylonians, Minoans, Chinese, Greeks and up to the Romans, this deep blue stone has been used in the finest of art through the ages.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.