A charming stretch bracelet made with peach and matt brown agate, carnelian gemstone beads and accented with real copper beads.
- The bracelet is stretchy and can fit a wrist up to 7.5" in diameter.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES
Various types of agate gemstones have been valued throughout history, all the way back to the Neolithic Era. It is believed these stones were originally used as amulets of healing, and this tradition continued on through Ancient Greek and Egyptian civilizations. Agate is a birthstone associated with the months of May, June and even September, depending on the culture. Agate as a general gemstone is also connected to the Zodiac signs Gemini and Capricorn.
Carnelian stone, also sometimes called Carnelian stone, is an orange chalcedony quartz. The orange color, which comes from iron impurities, varies from a light, pink-orange to deep red-orange or even a dark, brown-red. It is believed to be named after the red-orange Kornel cherry. Carnelian was believed by the Romans to be a stone of courage. In ancient Egypt, the stone was placed on mummies to assist the dead in their journey to the afterlife while architects to the pharaohs wore carnelian to denote rank and status. Carnelian is the birthstone for the zodiac sign of Virgo (August 23 - September 22).
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.