An exquisite choker necklace with an oxidized brass pendant made with jade, citrine, turquoise and brass beads.
- The necklace is 19" in length including clasp.
- Pendant is 2" in length.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
- Add a gift box (separate listing) and make it extra special
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
Malaysian "jade" is a tradename used for translucent quartz, usually chalcedony, which has been expertly dyed. Malaysia "jade" can be found in a myriad of colors, the most common being: red, green, blue, lavender, turquoise, pink, watermelon and pure white. In ancient times, this colorless quartz was used in urns, caskets, vases and pitchers that were part of the royal treasure as well as for ornaments, rosaries and necklaces. Some ancient civilizations believed quartz to be incarnations of the divinity and was thought to be alive.
Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gemstone and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue. The color turquoise is associated with meanings of refreshing, feminine, calming, sophisticated, energy, wisdom, serenity, wholeness, creativity, emotional balance, good luck, spiritual grounding, friendship, love, joy, tranquility, patience, intuition, and loyalty.
The name Citrine is derived from the Latin word citrina because of its pale yellow citrus color (due to its iron content). From the earliest of times, citrine was called the "sun stone" and the gemstone was thought capable of holding sunlight. It was thought to improve communication and to attract wealth. Citrine is the November birthstone and for the zodiac sign of Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21). Because of its yellow color, citrine is thought of as a joyous stone with sunshiny energy to brighten up the lives of those who work with it and wear it.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.