A beautiful and versatile statement dangle earrings made with black onyx accented with sterling silver and marcasite link.
- The earrings measure 2" in length with a 1.5" drop length.
- The ear wires are sterling silver
- Matching necklace are also available and sold separately.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
Onyx is a form of chalcedony, which is a microcrystalline quartz formed in the gas cavities of lava. Its multi-layered structure is similar to that of agates. Black has been associated with regeneration and new beginnings. Black onyx is thought by some to have protective qualities, making it advantageous to carry when traveling.
Marcasite is named for the Medieval Latin term "marcasita," a derivative of the Arabic word "markaschatsa," meaning "fire stone." Marcasite can actually spark when struck with iron or flint. Marcasite gems aid in introspection and tend to resonate more strongly with higher, more spiritual chakras. According to many beliefs, marcasite is a talisman associated with wisdom, courage and expression.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.