A simple and elegant pair of baroque pearl beads and gold Kundan dangle earrings. The ear wires and components used are gold filled. Length of the earrings are 1.75" with a drop length of 1.25".
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
WHAT IS KUNDAN?
Kundan jewelry is created by setting carefully shaped, high quality glass or polished gemstones into a metal base. A framework of the design is created and filled with wax. The glass or stones are fit into the framework and anchored using the same metal as the frame. Origins of Kundan jewelry in India are dated back to at least 3rd century BCE. Kundan started off in Rajasthan Royal court and then flourished under royal patronage during the Mughal era.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.