Lovely natural ruby pendant with a gold plated bezel strung on ruby jade and gold filled beads.
- Necklace is 17" in length including the clasp; drop length is 9".
- Pendant is a 0.5" square.
- Pendant is a natural ruby that has been treated with heat to enhance it's color.
- Clasp is a gold filled ring clasp.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
Ruby gets its name from the Latin word for red, ruber. It is one of the four precious stones along with diamond, sapphire and emerald. Ruby is known as the gemstone of nobles. Ruby is the birthstone for the month of July. It is also used to commemorate the 40th anniversary of weddings and other. Ruby is believed to promote loving, nurturing, health, knowledge and wealth. It has been associated with improved energy and concentration, creativity, loyalty, honor and compassion.
Malaysian "jade" is a tradename used for translucent quartz, usually chalcedony, which has been expertly dyed. Malaysia "jade" can be found in a myriad of colors, the most common being: red, green, blue, lavender, turquoise, pink, watermelon and pure white. In ancient times, this colorless quartz was used in urns, caskets, vases and pitchers that were part of the royal treasure as well as for ornaments, rosaries and necklaces. Some ancient civilizations believed quartz to be incarnations of the divinity and was thought to be alive.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.