A handmade beaded choker necklace made from black lava stone beads and silver plated antique silver beads. Rustic and elegant all at once.
- Sterling silver lobster clasp closure.
- Necklace measures 18" including clasp.
- Matching bracelet and earrings are available and sold separately.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
As the oldest stone in the world, lava has been used in jewelry by many cultures. The Victorian era saw an upsurge in lava jewelry production when cameos made from the lava from Mt. Vesuvius became a sought-after souvenirs for English ladies touring Italy. The word lava comes from the Latin word lavare which means to wash, or alternatively from labes which means to fall or slip--referring to the flash floods, or streams of lava spewing down from a volcano.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.