A one of a kind amethyst necklace with unique rice beads and accented with onyx and glass beads
- The necklace measures 30" in length including the clasp with a 14" drop.
- Clasp is sterling silver.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
- Add a gift box (separate listing) and make it extra special
ABOUT THE GEMSTONES
Amethyst (pronounced AM-eh-thihst) is one of the most common and popular gemstones. This variety of quartz ranges in color from deep purple to pale lavender depending on the presence of manganese and iron. The origin of this gemstone, according to the ancient Greeks, was the nymph named Amethystos. With purple dye being the royal choice in the ancient Mediterranean, the amethyst quickly became associated with wealth and power. It traditionally adorned the robes and crowns of rich and powerful monarchs, being viewed as equal in value to ruby, emerald and sapphire.
Onyx is a form of chalcedony, which is a microcrystalline quartz formed in the gas cavities of lava. Its multi-layered structure is similar to that of agates. Black has been associated with regeneration and new beginnings. Black onyx is thought by some to have protective qualities, making it advantageous to carry when traveling.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.