A beautiful amazonite mala, crystal and sterling silver beaded dangle earrings.
- Earrings measure 2" in length with a drop length of 1.5".
- Ear wires are sterling silver.
- Matching necklace and bracelet are available and sold separately.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
Amazonite is a soothing stone. It calms the brain and nervous system and aids in maintaining optimum health. Amazonite mineral rock was treasured by the ancient Egyptians who made beautiful jewelry, ornamental pieces and carved important texts into this stone. Amazonite is also known as the "Amazon stone," because it was thought to have been discovered at the Amazon River Basin in Brazil. However, there are actually no deposits found there and instead Amazonite is present in other parts of Brazil, Colorado and Virginia in the United States, Australia and Madagascar
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.