A rustic pair of dangle ear rings made with large turquoise and coral nuggets accented with a gold plated antique brass beads.
- The ear rings measure 1,75" in length with a drop length of 1.25".
- The ear wires are gold filled.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
Coral jewelry has been found in ancient Egyptian and prehistoric European burials and was especially popular during the Victorian age. Ancient Egyptians used coral pieces in tombs as protection against evil spirits in the afterworld, as it is believed to contain a drop of divine blood. There was significant trade in coral between the Mediterranean and India at the beginning of the first millennium.
Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gemstone and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue. The color turquoise is associated with meanings of refreshing, feminine, calming, sophisticated, energy, wisdom, serenity, wholeness, creativity, emotional balance, good luck, spiritual grounding, friendship, love, joy, tranquility, patience, intuition, and loyalty.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.