A handmade, beaded piece of elegance. The necklace is a "mala" style, long with a dark rich green opal focal pendant and crystal beads finished with a handmade tassel.
- Finished with a copper lobster clasp and components are copper.
- Matching bracelet and ear rings also available.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
The name "opal" comes from the Sanskrit word upala, meaning precious stone. Opal is now associated with the birthstone of October (along with pink tourmaline) and as the gemstone of the 14th marriage anniversary.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.