A handmade, beaded piece of elegance. The necklace is a "mala" style, long with crystal and seed beads with an oval crazy lace agate focal pendant in beautiful tones of the sunrise, warm yellow, gray and hints of rust finished with a handmade tassel.
- Clasp and components are gold filled.
- Matching bracelet and ear rings also available.
- The necklace measures
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
Agate gets its name from the Achates River in present Sicily. It was where the stone was discovered by a Greek naturalist sometime between 400 and 300 B.C. In its natural form, agate--especially South American agate--is often grey. Agate is the birthstone for the zodiac sign of Gemini, but is not a traditional birthstone for a birth month. Blue is associated with truth, loyalty and reliability.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.