A handmade, beaded long necklace made with turquoise magnesite and crystal beads. Finished with a brass bead cap and handmade tassel. The focal stone is made of turquoise Magnesite in beautiful tones of the ocean.
- Clasp and components are antique brass.
- Matching ear rings also available and sold separately.
- Length of necklace is 33" in length, pendant is 1.5" in length and the tassel is 3" in length. The necklace hangs 22" from the clasp to the bottom of the tassel.
- Perfect for all occasions and as a gift.
- Your purchase comes packaged ready to gift.
- We ship items within 3-5 business days.
ABOUT THE GEMSTONE
Believed to be discovered in 1808, magnesite was named for its composition of mostly magnesium. The most commonly occurring color of magnesite is white, with an appearance similar to unglazed porcelain. This variety of magnesite has long been valued for its ability to be carved. Native Americans, including the Pomo Tribes of California, carved white magnesite gemstones into beads for jewelry and currency.
- Our jewelry is handmade and uniquely created for you.
- We use natural gemstones and high-quality components made from sterling silver, gold filled, gold and silver plated, brass and copper.
- Specifics are listed in each product listing.
- Each item is handmade by us and hence, can vary ever so slightly.
- Natural gemstones can vary in color as can color vary from device to device.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- We are open to considering your creativity.
- Please reach out to us with your adjustments to our designs or your own ideas.
- We will make it for you if we can.
- Frequently cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing the jewelry.
- Apply perfume before wearing the jewelry
- Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth or jewelry polishing cloth to keep it clean and free of harmful elements which can cause oxidation.